Friday, August 17, 2018

five years late

I can't believe it's been so long since I've blogged! I logged back on today, just for giggles, and saw TWO posts I've started in the last five years, but haven't completed. I scrapped those 😂
I am now happily married for almost 5.5 years with TWO girls, Sarah (5 on Christmas!) And Gwynnen (3.5!) ((Yes. Those are YEARS OLD!)) I am also pregnant with our THIRD child, A BOY due November 20th, so almost 3rd trimester! Poor little man still doesn't have a name. We have strong contenders, but nothing in stone yet.
We now have lived in Alaska for almost four years and still have about 14 months to go. I really am done with the ice and snow. I miss the Florida warmth, my family, and dear friends. Thankfully, I have made a few precious friends since we've been here, but it hasn't been the easiest due to unfortunate circumstances and just still getting used to motherhood.
Life with kids is MUCH harder than I thought it would be! I'm not gonna lie to you, I used to be one of those people who would say "Oh...when IIIII have children, I'm never going to allow them to get away with THAT sort of thing..."
HAHAHAHAHHAHA
God has a funny way of feeding us MASSIVE slices of humble pie, doesn't He!?
Anyway, I don't know if there are any people left out there on blogger or anyone reads these anymore, but I'm going to try my best to start up again! I have become much too reliant on social media and am hoping to start unloading my heart again...readers or no! I'm going to set my weekly alarms to remind myself to sit down and just WRITE. We'll see how this goes 😂

No comments: