Thursday, March 4, 2010

About: My Life Recently

Photobucket

This was me up until tonight. Study, study, study.... and more study. After falling behind 4 weeks in my school, I worked way hard to get it all done and caught up in 3 days! I admit it... my brain is FRIED! I've worked, relationships almost neglected like poor Hobbes... But I'm done!
God is good!

Tomorrow's gonna be fun... :)
Photobucket

On a different note...
Photobucket
GOING TO SEE JOSH TURNER ON TUESDAY!!
Oh my goodness... I'm sooo excited :)
Wonderful voice! I highly recommend him. I also hope to get pics and post them soon :)

Ok, ok... enough totally randomness.
Goodnight and blessings!
Photobucket

6 comments:

Unknown said...

You're going to DISNEY tomorrow?!?! Sweet!! We just went on Monday and my friends just went yesterday! Haha it's like everyone is going to Disney! =) Miss you!!! <3

Brittany said...

Ohhh have fun at Disney!!!!! I went with my family about 2 years ago and had a blast!
And Josh Turner!!!!!!!!! That sounds like soooo much fun! Enjoy! :-)

Katie said...

Disney is awesome. What's your favorite park? Ride? :) Love ya!

Gabe the fiddler said...

WOW!! I'm goin to see Turner NEXT WEEK!!!!! can't wait! GO TURNER!

Obi said...

oo yeah i already said it...... I MISSED THE CONCERT!!!!!!!!

Gabe the fiddler said...

....well, emily. there you go. My bro has WAA WAA WAA all over facebook....we missed it....*can you hear my frustration?*.....

aaaa, watever.

At least we're goin to see Casting Crowns later this month. :):):)