Monday, December 7, 2009

About: Revelation 3:18~19

*Christ to the Laodiceans*
~18~

I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.
~19~
As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *

We read this tonight in devotions as a family.
(Actually, chapters one through three, but these two verses stuck out particularly to me :)
Aren't they encouraging?!

...A beautiful reassurance that...
~God's amazing Grace saved a wretch like me!~
~I was blind, but now I see!~
~Chastening of God's children = His Love for us!~

Speaking of God's love!
...
Isn't it amazing that Christ took the punishment for our sins?!
WOW.
I'm amazed every time I think of it!
:)

Ok, it's late y'all and I gotta take Liv to co-op tomorrow morning.
*yawn*

Till next time, I pray this (short and sweet)post blesses and encourages you :)

2 comments:

A Little Family said...

Truly amazing!!! God of the universe...why does he need us!? He doesn't! What an amazing love!
Hannah~~~

Gabe the fiddler said...

WWOOWW! AMEN! thanks for the reminder! We're just a drop in a sea of pain but he still comes and hold our heart! and loves us. and *knocks knocks knocks* on our door, when we turn our back from him......!