Monday, March 29, 2010

About: Falling Behind, Catching back up... Repeat!

Photobucket
Hey y'all!
I know it's been forever since I've posted. Been busy going here and there and falling behind in school and catching back up :-/

We went to Mississippi for a week 2 weeks back. That was soooooooo fun! :)
Now...
Photobucket
I'm pretty much addicted to coffee... never TOUCHED the stuff before.
It was Mimi! SHE did this to me! ;)

Some people are on Spring Break...
Photobucket
Yup.
I've got beach on the brain. Hopefully we'll be going sometime this week :)

On a different note.

I don't remember if I've posted this before, but it's always good for a laugh :)

On another different note ;P
Photobucket
you've heard of CatDog I'm sure.

Well...
Photobucket
Meet RatDog.
Poor B.B. got another hair cut.

Sorry for the briefness of this... I must away to finish my LAST WEEK OF SCHOOL!!!!!! :D :D :D :D
Yes. I'm excited ;)

I thank my God upon every remembrance of you...
{Philippians 1:3}
Photobucket

6 comments:

Shelby said...

aahhh! no fair. last week of school. ya'll must start early.

Shannon said...

Glad that you have had a blessed past couple of weeks.... a fun trip to Missouri...., and finishing school!

Blessings,
~Shannon~

Zach said...

I love coffe and I love the beach!!! Can't wait for summer too and you're so lucky to be almost done with school lol.

Good to see you back in the blogisphere...

In Christ,
~Zach S.

Anonymous said...

ROFL....poor BB! How could you subject our poor wittle dog to public humiliation? :D You are funny! <3 you!! Mom

Becca Elizabeth said...

COFFEE! COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE! Once you form the addiction.....*SIGH* I had to cut down my coffee intake a day from 4 to 2 cups! tehe

Beach *another sigh*. Beach days here we come!

Katie said...

HA HA! Emily, you were SO good at looking in the camera and SMILING. Almost too good! I loved the scene where were smiling and actually cracked an egg without looking! Brilliant :) And Anna's lovely speech about alzheimers was, uh, educational *cough* Give that girl a hug for me!