Saturday, April 17, 2010

About: What's Coming!

Photobucket
It's coming...

*
Photobucket
*

Brace yourself, world...

*
Photobucket
*

*screech-swoon!*

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

-.-
Okay, okay... nothing bad is happening.

BUT!!!!
Something GREAT IS happening!
It's that time of yeeeeeeeeeeear again!

*ba-ba-buuuuuuuuuum*
/\ that was dramatic music, btw ;)

BARBERVILLE IS NEXT WEEK!

The Stone Family Band (aka, my family and I) will be performing 3 times that weekend... so excited! Check the schedule here and here for both Saturday and Sunday.

And, that is all for the moment... we have company and this is the last night they're here *sad* so I am going to spend my last night with them. (I'll post on this fun week later)

Ciao y'all! ;)
Photobucket

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Can't wait!

Blessings,
Shannon

Laura {{* *}} said...

Lookin' for my dancin' shoes...

{{* *}}

Jean Marie said...

SHRIEK!!!

BARBERVILLE!!!!!!!!!! :D