Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Just Short and Sweet...

This is just a short and sweet blurb that I posted on my facebook on Sunday... Thought I'd share it here as well... Be encouraged.

"
Everything happens for a reason. God allows everything. I DO NOT believe that means, though, that God CAUSES everything to happen. People create hurt. God allowed sin into the world and to allow people to hurt others. God is perfectly holy, just and sinless, therefore; He can NOT sin. What a mighty God we serve!"

On another note... Just got back from Colorado with my sister... What FUN we had! ^_^
Check her blog for pics soon!!


1 comment:

Shannon said...

Glad that you all had a fun and safe trip! I am greatly encouraged by your sweet words, as they do correspond to some challenges in my life right now. Also, I love your new blog design, so lovely!

Many Blessings,
~Shannon~