Saturday, September 5, 2009

About: Nuthin' Much

THIS is a story about a building...

Actually
...
it's not.

It's about 2 strange hobo children.

ONCE, there were 2 strange hobo children.
They were strange little hobos.
They liked to watch grass grow.

THEN, they would fall asleep on that grass.

Then one day, the strange little hobo children went on a journey...

to a bakery.
Where they lived happily ever after.
The end.

See...? not much here today :D
Thanks for stopping bye and reading my...
uhhh...
(by far the weirdest)
post!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Joel said...

Very cool post....random but cool :-P
I especially liked the bakery part mmm mmm good :-)


Joel

Zach said...

About thinking about nothing...I can now officially say I've heard it all lol:D Now I have a good story to tell someone when they ask me what I'm thinking about and it's nothing. And your story has a happy ending too--food (and the best kind--homemade bread)!

~Zach S.

Unknown said...

hahaha that made me laugh. :D
xoxo,
K