Wednesday, September 30, 2009

About: Fashion and Puppies

I was reading Jasmine's blog a few weeks ago and came across this post she had done.
I thought I'd give it a try :)

1}~ I LOOOOVE to accessorize! Necklaces, earrings, scarves, belts... you name it, I got it! :) *sheesh* I've even got a tie!

2}~ My favorite colors tonally to wear are blues and greens.

3}~ I have 5 of the exact same white shirt. The first one I got for $10 from Target. The next 2 for $4 and the last 2 were only $1.98! Aaaand they ALL have stains now... *sigh* o.O

4}~ I like to experiment with my hair! Sometimes I'll wear it normal (straight, curly or ponytail) or crazy (usually curly/kinky and up somehow with braids) :)

5}~ I'm not really a big bracelet person. I have one that I wear, but that's it! :)

6}~ My style has been described as "Gypsy", "Hippie", "Eclectic", "Boho" and "What on earth are you wearing?" usually followed by: "I think it's growing on me! Only you could pull it off!" haha... this one makes me laugh!

7}~ I have between 10&11 pairs of shoes... I only wear 2~3 pairs on a regular basis :D

8}~ I'm not too big into hats... although I just bought one the other day I thought I could use somehow! :)

9}~ I don't wear black unless I'm playing Ultimate Frisbee... I have 3 black shirts and a black dress... don't wear the dress and two of the black shirts just sit in my closet.

10}~ Skirts are a necessity!

So... that's 10 fashion-ie things I could think of :D

AAAAND!
For further amusement...
A PUPPY :)
(that reminds me of B.B. when she was little!)
Hope y'all enjoy this as much as we do!
Make sure your sound is on!
It makes all the difference...
and NO!
this isn't one of those "look and see if you can see the speck" videos ! :D




Photobucket

1 comment:

Patricia said...

Aww, that puppy video was sooo dahlin'! cute blog...:)
<3 Trishie