Monday, August 24, 2009

About: God, My Savior!

Oh, what beautiful titles and names for one who loves me so much!

LORD.
FATHER.
CHRIST.
SAVIOR.
LORD OF LORDS.
KING OF KINGS.
LION OF JUDAH.
WORD OF LIFE.
BREAD OF LIFE.

That the all powerful, Creator of Heaven and Earth would love me so to call me one of His beloved children. That He sent Jesus to take my punishment for my sins... מדהים, unglaublich, incroyable, increíble, INCREDIBLE!

People know me as many things... eccentric, outgoing, spontaneous. However; what I would absolutely love for people to think of as they think of me is my love for, adoration, and seeking to serve our Lord. God gave His Son for me, He took my blame so I don't have to... can't I try to show my gratefulness?

Oh wretch that I am! That I live my life for me. That I don't seek His will in every single aspect of my life!

Amazing isn't it how God is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness?!

God is good... THAT my soul know very well!

Photobucket

No comments: